Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dont You Judge Me My Skin Scalding Off Is Punishment Enough

Since Winter/Death/Hell has made a depressing reemergence I have made a rather late foray into seasonal affective disorder. I mean cmon how long can winter possibly last I had already put away most of my winter crap hauled out a bunch of those stupid bags that dont really worked that are meant to collapse all of your clothes into a minsucle space the size of shirt pocket by hooking them up to the vaccuum but all that really happens it that it pisses me off and it pisses the dog off and I managed to get one of the bags stuck in the vacuum and I think I may have burnt up the vacuum. Anyways after that incredibly prodcutive day I got to open two of those wonderous achivements of human engineering because after several days of 60+degree weather its back into the frickin teens yes teens. I don't want to repackage all my winter crap again. But this caused a major depression and a major longing for summer and I decided to tan. Yeah I know save me the lecture about skin cancer aging blah blah blah. I have survived repeated pneumonias, rheumatic fever, and an infection after surgery on my spinal cord I have also eaten something I dropped on the floor in the breakroom in the ER and the place where I work now has a patient that has an infection that only 17 people in the whole US have. If I want to tan a couple times I think its ok. Except I'm a dumbass and I fell asleep in a high pressure bed. I woke up and my whole body felt HOTT. I had to go to work yesterday glowing red. A guy I work with told I look like a glowing apple. Nice. So much for ending my seasonal affective disorder. Next time I'll just cut my own my bangs.

No comments: