Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ouch

So I was proud of myself. I had being doing 30 day shred consistently, it was getting easier, I didnt want to kill Jillian or those biatches on the screen. My waist and legs are smaller at least by measurement then it happened. It feels like someone is driving nails up the bottom of my heel and up the back of my leg with every step I take and when I get off my foot I have this wonderful burning pain and numbness. Great. Just in time for me to have to work my partners vacay at work so I get to stand on my feet for the next 7 days for 10 hour days. I figure this is some variety of tendinitis and I have tried to stay completely off my foot for last three days it has helped it none. I also had to let the hubs do the shopping for the week so I could stay off my foot so we are going to have to starve and cant wash our clothes or dishes or use toilet paper this week. Jillian Michaels really does hate me after all.

No comments: