Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingersnap Latte STAT

So my workplace has become very hostile and stressful. Theres some major conflict and I have a major urge to either drink coffee or eat a jar of peanut butter with a spoon everyday when I come home. I chew at least a pack of gum a day while I'm there to prevent from
a) chewing on my tongue
b) swallowing my tongue
c) bitch slapping someone
Its pretty much like I'm trapped in an episode of the Hills only theres no script and its way less predictable so I have no idea whats going to happen and I'm constantly on edge oh also theres a lot of patients on ventilators. The only reason I havent yet jumped out one of the windows is that my boss knows that its getting deep in there and brings me Gingersnap Latte's when he decides to show up and also because I sing Britney Spears loudly in my car on the way to and from work.

No comments: