Monday, December 8, 2008

Hump Day Monday Edition






Its been a tough week already. The other PA is apparently
a) an ass
b) the golden child or has incriminating photos of someone
c) driven to piss me off and take away every day I have by not showing up ever


I dont want to talk about it though.

Instead I would like to talk about how I am dumping my imaginary bf Elliot Sadler.



a) He is pissing me off by finishing every race 20+ this season.

b) I have loved him longingly for several years even at the disgust of the hubs and other racing spectators sitting around us but he refuses to pine away for me and is getting married probably even as we speak.

c) His horns would probably poke out my eyes anyways during relations.


Its ok I have moved on, at least until February when racing starts again because lets face it sometimes you need others things to think about while watching 42 guys drive in a circle and rough and dirty sex with Elliot Sadler is a good one. Oh sorry I was supposed to be off him now.

I watched this Hallmark Movie last night about Tourettes because well theres nothing like a Hallmark movie when you have PMS to make you want to lay under the back tires of the car. But in moments before my eyes swelled shut from hysterical crying at the triumph of the human spirit I had enough time to develop a strong urge to climb on this guy. James Wolk wow weee yeah hes a great actor because he played Tourettes great but yowsa.


So to summarize the other PA at work better watch his back, I have PMS, Elliot Sadler and I have broken up, and James Wolk made me so erotically charged while watching a Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie I made a Hump Day post on a Monday!


No comments: