Wednesday, December 31, 2008

momma will bring home the bacon

Well this works on more than one level. Ive been neglecting my blog bc all I do is work. I alternate between liking my job and wanting to run screaming through the glass window next to my desk. I also alternate between knowing what to do and feeling like I want to hide. It also works because my previously mentioned imaginary bf Elliot Sadler was fired yesterday. I was sad but I think that he can stay home and take care of our imaginary children, Elliot Jr. and Lorelei. On the plus side I save money on groceries because I eat one meal day now. I save money on electricity because I am never home to use any. Also I can totally relate to my patients with dementia because I never know what day it is because I am always there except for like those 3-4 hours where I lie unconscious in bed. I hate my job.

No comments: