Tuesday, December 23, 2008

now for something completely different

.....Little did I know I was walking into a disaster yesterday when I strolled into work. I work in a long term acute care, so routinely it is high stress but this was a disaster, not stressful there is a difference. This was a F&#/(^G DISASTER. I was completely overwhelmed. The doctor who is basically the only doctor who works there decided he didnt want to work again for two weeks. This being a hospital with no doctor is like a fish with no water except I was thrown into the position of being the water. To say Ive been sucked dry is an understatement. I think he did this as a punishment to some people but all it has done is punish me and I am not the one it was intended to punish. Im completely exhausted and what freaks me out more than anything is that there is absolutely no one covering tomorrow but me. NO DOC that I know of and one was circling the drain today and tomorrow is Christmas eve and I have to work and all I want to do is take a nap I havent wrapped anything and I dont even care. I just want sleep and to not have to work.

No comments: