Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frankly My Dear


Wow head's spinning as I sit here typing this. Some not so great things have happened recently but I have Scarlet O'hara in me so I don't want to think about that right now or I might go crazy. I also have this really just whacky thing that happens when I get really stressed where my bronchials close so somewhere in BFE I started having a full blown asthma attack last night in the car. Well being the organized adult together woman I am I had nail files, tissues, a sweater shaver, shampoo, a travel checkers game, a book, 4 types of gum, hand santizer, tweezers but no inhaler in my purse. We had to go to some two bit wally world that didnt have primtene inhalers but pills so of course they thought we were making meth even thought it sounded like Yanni playing a solo in my bronchioles. Then the primtene pills have really helped the anxiety I feel like a caged rat. Also we drove my aunts car here which smells like hiney and I just realized this post makes little to no sense because I really didnt explain where we were going but really oh well because no one reads this crap anyways.

No comments: