Thursday, November 6, 2008

Marsha Marsha Marsha


Its really no secret that I love Maureen McCormick. I have been eyeing her book since it came out but I feel conflicted. I have heard what its about and it kinda ruins Marsha Brady for me. I'm gonna let some geek slip out and tell you that I used to brush my hair 100 times every night because I wanted hair like Marsha, and then the hubby was like man all you do is brush your hair you never have time for me. No but really when I was like 6 years old I spent hours brushing my hair and I really wanted some awesome 70's outfits like Marsha. I even went as Marsha Brady for Halloween. My mom was horrified. I'm not sure that I can ruin that reading that Marsha was coked out and making out with Jan. It's like having a dream crushed. But I'm so nosey I feel like I have to at least peek at it.

No comments: