Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time Management

Hubs is out of town so in an effort not to waste time and effort, electricity, and to make full use of my laziness I ate a banana, some grapes, and string cheese for dinner. I have a ton of crap I need to be reading for work and I decided I needed to twitter, make my dog some chicken, twitter again, see how many pieces I could peel string cheese into(33 in case you were wondering), dust the living room, fold towels, twitter again, rearrange dvds, couple socks, change the dogs water,clean the kitchen floor and now as a last resort I'm telling you about all the crap I did that you don't give a flying monkey butt about just so I don't have to read yet. But now I'm out of stuff to say so I guess I really have to make a responsible choice for my future or at least find something good to watch on tv. If there was someone out in the hallway puking or having sex it would be just like college.

No comments: