Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hump Day

Im instituting a new feature because I'm classy called Hump Day. You're smart figure it out. So here is the first installment. Richard Ruccolo who plays Jay on Rita Rocks. I think I probably wouldnt have started watching this show if it wasn't for Richard Ruccolo but now I like it. My love affair with him began many years ago when he was on Two Guys a Girl and Pizza Place. I am kinda ashamed to say once I blew off going on a date in high school so I could stay home and watch the very last episode because you got to vote what happened and I of course voted. Whats really sad is the boy I blew off looked somewhat like Richard Ruccolo so I shouldve probably just gone on the date instead of watching a fictional character on tv but ya know ya live ya learn. Ok anyway back to the task at hand. As a reminder of what a giant weirdo I was/am Richard Ruccolo is the first featured man of Hump Day. Happy Humping!

No comments: