Monday, November 10, 2008

What Up Disney?

Ok Disney Needs to Institute Some Sort of Slut Test. My niece already wants to wear a thong she doesnt need to see a bare butt cheetah girl or Miley Slutrus with her nips out or making out with some girl. And This cheetah girl had this crap on her personal computer I know but she was sending to Kim Karshadian's brother hello! Deja vu much? When you make your living singing annoying songs to little kids you cant stand around with your hind end out in a hotel room and take pictures of it I'm sorry thats the price you pay. You're making my niece a ho please stop and you give her major attitude and she does that head roll thing when talks and it takes a lot not to smack her face. I blame you and those awful bratz dolls. Stop being a slut. Thanks.

No comments: