Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why November Will Be Scurvy Month

Last year we had at least 250 kids come to the door to trick or treat. We ran out of candy at one point and I had to run out and buy more. Also our beautiful animal went bats*%t crazy everytime the doorbell rang after the first couple kids decided to come in the house when we didnt open the door fast enough. So this year I wanted it to be different I wanted the animal to be well-behaved and beautifully dressed and I didnt want to run out of candy.First I bought 3 of the largest bags of candy Ive ever seen probably about 5 lbs of candy all together. Next I premedicated the animal with a turkey pill so he would be calm like hed just eaten a large turkey dinner. Then after the pill had started to kick in I dressed the animal in his beautiful costume and began to wait. The hubby and I sat here for the two hours of trick or treat without one kid coming to the door. Now we are going to have to eat the three bags of candy we are left with plus the bag the hubby asked me to get for him in case we used the rest to make sure he would get some. So heres to rotten teeth, soft bones, and obesity, bring on the candy!!!

No comments: