Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Puppygate

I had a fabulous first day at work. They like to goof around, my boss bought everyone lunch (which i think is a regular occurence.) People were nice and I didnt do hardly any weird or embarassing things. I wasnt anxious I didnt want to run screaming out the door I just really had a good day. Then it went to hell. I got a call from ex boss who tried to shame me and make me feel guilty, he then left somewhat of a threatening voicemail after my phone died. My head started to hurt as I continued driving home you know one of those lovely skull crushing migraines where youre sure you either have a tumor, an aneurysm, and or your brain is trying to escape from your skull and your sucky sucky life. I pull up at home and my dog isnt sitting on the kitchen table ( I know your thinking thats a good thing but its really not) We leave in the kitchen with the puppy gate up during the day and when he hears us coming he jumps up onto the table to see out the window. ) I know youre thinking thats a good thing but its not. I get closer to the door and see the dog sitting on the couch. I thought the hubby was home already and had let the dog out but I got inside and the puppy gate was still up with my puppy on the opposite side sitting on the couch just hanging out looking at me like what? what id do? Then I searched and searched and searched for ways in which houdini has managed to spend all day roaming around the house without disturbing the gate and I'm sad to say I still have no clue. My head hurts Im tired Im hungry Im pissed off and now Ive been outwitted by my 3lb puppy.
Then the door bell began to ring I went to the door and no one was there so I closed the door. A few seconds later it ran again, I was still almost touching the door knob so I jerked it open and still no one, then I came in started across the living room and it started ringing again and this time is was one loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. My 100 year old door bell is stuck. I think I might run away.

No comments: