Friday, August 22, 2008

RIP Barbie Loves Ken Bag

My pretty pretty oh so pretty hot pink bag was a casualty of today. I took it to work took my crap out and zipped it up. When I went back it wouldnt unzip I then had to get three people to try to unzip it and still nothing. After a few more attempts I decided that with my keys safely zipped inside I would either need to get a new vehicle or cut the bag open. After quite some thought I grabbed some sciccors and cut carefully along the zipper hopping maybe a new one could be attached. I felt sick and like I had assaulted a member of my family. Then i retrieved my keys and somenly shuffled to my car. Bonus: then I backed into a dumpster in the parking lot. There is a small dent in the bumper but I was more upset about the bag, the hubby was not.

"I love this car! It goes with my outfit" Carrie Bradshaw

No comments: