Thursday, October 9, 2008

82 y/o WM seeking annyoing brainless bimbo 18-30 y/o

Im sad that Girls Next Door were sent packing. I really thought their love was true and real. I mean what about 3 plastic only slightly different looking blonde women with no discernible skills all dating the same 80 something year old man who is feeble, has to take his food everywhere with him, cackles like a senile old coot, and constantly parades naked ho's through his house doesnt scream that honest to goodness forever love. But I am somewhat intrigued to find out who the New Girls will be. I'm sure they were lining up, I mean what girl wouldnt want to live in house with a crotchety old sex perv who only wears pj's and gives you an allowance and curfew in return for well I dont even want to think about that. I just hope that whatever Mensa candidate gets picked doesnt parade her grandparents through the mansion this time, especially when theyre younger than Hugh Hefner, its just creepy.

No comments: