Saturday, October 4, 2008

..But It Is A Really Popular Car...

We went to the movies last night and the theater we went to almost always sells out so we went before to buy tickets. We ended up going to buy tickets at the time when another movie was ending so it was really crowded and being the kind, loving, sweet, sexy, gorgeous, oh sorry I got carried away, person that I am I volunteered to run in while everyone else waited in the car. So after an eternity of listening to some 12 year olds try to talk the 12 year old selling tickets into letting them into an R rated movie I finally purchased the tickets and headed for the door. I saw our car sitting in a spot right in front of the door and walked right out and opened the door and sat down except some guy was sitting in the drivers seat not the hubby,this was not our car. I could have died. Well not so much died as been murdered but still. I quickly said oh sorry this isn't my car and jumped out well in my rush I got my heel caught on something and fell forward and busted my ass and my knee and then closed the door. I was really hoping just this once the hubby and our friends hadn't seen this particular moment of genius but there they were all with big goofy grins. I went to go get in the right car this time and they were all hysterical. It was a very long evening and the movie wasn't even that good. I decided I shouldnt be allowed out unsupervised.

No comments: