Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Youve Got To Be Kidding!

On any given day I'm 90% caffeine and much of that comes from coffee. Coffee is my homeboy its what makes me a person, its what allows me to allow others to walk around without fear for their lives. Somewhere around 11 coffee is replaced with coke zero and the cycle of life repeats again the next day.
I keep a jar where I empty the days change everyday. I plan one day to use this for a nice set of knockers. You might be wondering if Ive had a stroke or my brain has short circuited in some way because these two thoughts are not related. Well I didnt think they were either until I saw this : " Coffee Can Shrink Breasts, Study Finds Oct. 20) - Women who drink coffee as a pick-me-up might discover it keeps their breast size down. Even if smaller breasts aren't their cup of tea, there's a great tradeoff: a lower breast cancer risk.
"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernström, an oncology researcher from Sweden's Lund University whose team discovered the connection. "


oh coffee how youve betrayed me so!

No comments: