Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello Major Disappointment Speaking

My mom called my office today after calling my cell 3 times while I was in with a patient. I chose not to say oh hang on my mommy is calling I need to take this because I figured it was something insane like she wanted to know if I wanted large bags of Halloween candy, I was right. The receptionist came and got me out of a room I answered the phone and she was frantic and said you should identify yourself when you answer your business phone I said I knew it was you you asked for me mother, then I put her on hold then answered with the name of the office and said this major disappointment speaking, highly confused my mother was silent for second and then said asked what size Halloween costume do think the dog would wear extra small or small? I took a deep breath and then said mother whatever you think and I hung up. She immediately called my cell again and I answered and said mother do have any idea what I do all day? She said you are being very hateful and I am just trying to help you out and you are being awful. I said mother I am very sorry you are completely right I am awful you are wonderful please forgive me just buy whatever size you think but I have to go and I will call you later I am busy though I and I did not mean to be hateful please forgive me I am sorry thank you for trying to be helpful I talk to you later and I hung up and I turned around and one of bosses was standing there and she said yeah I have mother too.

No comments: