Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whos In Charge Here?

Weve been babysitting the niece and nephew who are 11 and 15 for the past two days and when I say babysitting I mean Ive had two small slave children for the past two days. Ive decided if I could get two small, quiet, previously trained children like these then hells yeah sign me up. The nephew took out the trash, the neice folded laundry, they loaded the dishwasher, they put away groceries, the hubby doesnt even do most of this stuff. Of course the sister in law says they never do this at home and I have to be lying because theres just no way but maybe thats because we had ice cream and mountain dew for dinner and Im not sure my neice has washed her hair or brushed her teeth since shes been here and the nephew gets calls on his cell way past midnight. This is bound to come crashing down soon but they go home tonight. I must say this parenting thing is hard work and its really cutting in to my sitting around time.

No comments: