Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Ransom Note Of Sorts

I work with sick kids all day every day so I basically bathe in germs I may as well just go out and lick the pavement in the parking lot. I wash my hands until they are raw resembling some sort of corn cobb sandpaper hybrid and I use so much purell I'm afraid if I get pulled over on the way home I may have an illegal blood alcohol level but its just a fact that I'm going to get sick at some point. The hubby went out town this week for work so this would be when I would get some biological warfare virus causing the flu to look like a free shopping spree through sephora but if youre gonna be a bear be a grizzly because I didnt just get this magical bug I also have pneumonia. Ive had nothing but cough drops to eat for two days partly because of the vomitting and partly because I cant get up, move my arms, or walk so with my cell dead location of my charger unknown, alone with the disease from Outbreak I just wanted human contact while the cough drops hold out.

No comments: