Saturday, October 18, 2008

wtf?

I lost the remote and was watching The Hills Lost scenes. Not that I dont watch the Hills sometimes but theres a limit you know I mean an hour straight of this stuff and I find it hard to form complete sentences and feel the need to pick a fight with someone. I wasnt paying close attention because this show causes me to turn off the thinking part of my brain but I came to when there was a scene where Audrina shaved Laurens cat into these weird like pom pom legs,a lions mane, and bushytail, I know I know the show is fake but some poor animal had to be humiliated to provide "entertainment". I think whats worse is Im pretty sure she didnt do it herself so somewhere theres a place that offers this as a service? Someone thought hmm if only there was a way for people to make their cats legs more decorative..

No comments: